Yaryan Eye Care Center is a patient-centric practice focused on being a valued member of the community. We are looking for a full-time Optician to work primarily in our Connersville location that shares the same philosophies as we do. We have been ranked by our patients as the best eye care facility and best optometrist in the communities we serve! We are also committed to our team members and strive to create and maintain a positive culture through teamwork, training dates and office outings and events.
- Honesty and Integrity
- Opportunity based on merit, not entitlement
- To bring a positive impact to the community
- Above all, service to the patient
Mission Statement: To improve and preserve the vision and overall health of the patients we serve while creating an impact through generous giving.
Responsibilities of the position:
- Frame selection and repairs
- Checking in frame and lenses
- Contact lens insertion and removal training
- Verifying and submitting insurance claims
- Calculating frame and lens cost for the patient
Requirements of the position:
- High school diploma
- Detail oriented
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office
- Strong telephone and communication skills
- Willingness to learn new skills
Applicants must call the phone number provided here: 765-377-1261. Please follow instructions there on how to apply. Consideration will only be given to applicants who follow the instructions.