Does the thought of working at a practice committed to making a difference in their community excite you? Do you want to make a positive change in the lives of patients and build lasting relationships with them? Are you searching for a practice who believes in embodying their core values? Great! This may be the practice for you!
Yaryan Eye Care Center proudly serves the Brookville, Indiana community. With its small-town charm and numerous of outdoor activities, you'll be sure to enjoy living in a Midwestern paradise. From hiking or biking local trails to boating or skiing on Brookville Lake, horseback riding to camping, or enjoying a round of golf, there are numerous activities to experience. Looking for some city night-life? Take a quick 45-minute drive and explore downtown Cincinnati, Ohio.
Here at Yaryan Eye Care Center, we believe the driving factor of our success is our team's working culture. Yaryan Eye Care Center first opened its doors in 2009, and since then, we have expanded to three locations. Although each practice consists of its own team, as a company, we foster a working culture that embodies out core values of honesty and integrity, above all, service to the patient, positivity, and opportunities are based upon merit and not entitlement. From hosting office outings to celebrating team milestones, our team loves to celebrate one another. We understand the importance of making a difference in the lives of patients by not only providing individualized care, but also being active members in our community. If you are searching for a place that is committed to success by providing a strong team-oriented environment, then we want to speak with you!
What You'll Be Working On
- Provide professional, warm, friendly, efficient, and exceptional client service at all times
- Engaging and communicating with clients, promoting eye health by education and preventative care
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Diagnose and treat eye diseases
- Maintain a positive work environment
- Guide, utilize, and mentor exceptional support staff
- Be licensed or able to be licensed in the state of Indiana
- Minimum of 2 years of experience required
- Experience working in primary care and ocular disease required
- Experience working with specialty contact lenses preferred
- Highly motivated, with a desire to be amazing
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous learning and personal development
- Willingness to learn new optical products to make personalized recommendations
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Demonstrated compassion for patients and clients
- Ability to collaborate and work within a team environment
What's In It For You
- Highly competitive salary plus bonus eligibility
- Signing bonus
- Relocation stipend
- Simple IRA with match up to 3%
- Unlimited paid time off
- CE stipend with travel and lodging coverage
- State dues and licensing fee coverage
- Malpractice insurance
Interested candidates should email resume and letter of interest to [email protected].
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.